At Breathe Easy Insurance, our overall mission is to ensure safer roads for all by preventing drinking and driving. In an effort to expand our message of drinking and driving prevention, we are happy to offer a $1,000 education scholarship to 3 individuals who are currently registered as a Substance Use Disorder Registered Counselor (SUDRC).
Applicants must create an original 30 to 60 second Public Service Announcement (PSA) video on the dangers of drinking and driving and ways in which it can be prevented. Applicants will need to upload their video on YouTube and then include the link to their video in the application form below. Be sure to mark your video as "Unlisted".
- 1 non-renewable award of $1,000 to each (3) winner.
- Prize can be used to cover tuition, books, or any education-related expenses
All entries must be submitted by July 31st, 2021 11:59 PM PST
Video PSA Submission
Applicants must be registered as a Substance Use Disorder Registered Counselor (SUDRC).
- Applicants should include within their submission their name, address, email, phone number, the school they currently attend and the link to their YouTube video. No additional information should be included.
- Use of any copyrighted material without permission or licensing within submissions will result in disqualification.
- By submitting an entry, the applicant permits Breathe Easy Insurance to use name and video on Breathe Easy Insurance website and social media channels for press purposes.
- Award money will be paid directly to the educational institution for the benefit of the student unless otherwise noted by Breathe Easy Insurance.
Video submissions will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the video prompt
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- Effectiveness of messaging
Contact: Tony Leyva
Community Outreach and Partnerships Manager
Text "Scholarship" to 949-979-7313