We at Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions understand the challenges of looking for the cheapest auto insurance. There are the time-consuming tasks of asking for quotes from different providers, preparing the necessary documents and filling out the paperwork, setting up appointments with agents, not to mention having to deal with quotes for high premiums with little coverage.
As much as car owners want to skip this tedious process entirely, obtaining car insurance is a legal requirement in California, where auto insurance should have liability coverage at the very least. This type of insurance coverage protects car owners from the costs associated with damages they may cause to other people’s vehicles. While this is the only legal requirement needed, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s affordable. Auto insurance policies from different providers may all serve the same purpose, but several factors such as one’s age and driving record can affect the price of the premium.
If you’re looking for the best auto insurance you can get for your budget and circumstance, talk to us. We at Breathe Easy will do everything we can to find you a policy that protects you more than it hurts your wallet. What’s more, we can deliver the paperwork needed via email so you no longer have to leave the house and waste time waiting in line.
Our self-policy service is also available at any time of the day for your convenience. With this, you can:
- Add driver to existing auto policy
- Remove driver from existing policy
- Request declaration and coverage page for auto policy
- Send declaration and coverage information to lien holder
- File an auto accident claim
- Add vehicle to existing policy
- Remove vehicle from existing auto policy
- Request ID card for auto policy
Aside from providing you with the most affordable auto insurance, we’d be more than glad to walk you through the insurance process. This means explaining to you insurance terms you may not be familiar with, what you can expect from your policy, and other questions you may have about California’s auto insurance requirements.
Get the auto insurance information you need in a matter of seconds!
Simply fill out our online form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. To facilitate your request faster, please accomplish the form as completely as possible. For inquiries or customer assistance regarding the cheapest auto insurance available, feel free to contact us at 866.822.7755; we’d be glad to be of service.
Auto Insurance Information
It is important to understand your state’s minimum insurance requirements in order to operate a legal vehicle.
Every driver is required to obtain Liability Coverage. Liability car insurance protects you against the cost of damage and injury that you might cause to another in an automobile accident. Although keeping up with the state minimum requirements are all that is needed to keep one legal in their state for car insurance, in some cases purchasing only the state minimum insurance requirements is not the best choice.
- Collision Coverage is not a requirement but will help protect your vehicle after an accident. Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident, when you are "at fault". A standard collision automobile insurance policy will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car.
- Comprehensive Coverage is great to help protect you against loss of damages to your vehicle outside of an accident. If you have a valuable vehicle or feel your vehicle is threatened by damage on a regular occasion, this form of coverage is ideal. Comprehensive is very similar to collision insurance, the main difference being that comprehensive covers damage caused to your vehicle by any unknown party or "act of God". Vandalism, flood, hurricane, theft, and fire are all events usually covered by comprehensive automobile insurance.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage protects the driver and passenger of a motorcycle damaged by an at fault driver that is uninsured or underinsured. Underinsured motorist coverage provides additional coverage on top of the injured parties' liability coverage in the event the injuries cost exceeds their limit of coverage and the limit for the underinsured motorist coverage is higher than their bodily injury liability limit.