State by State SR-22 / DUI Insurance Information
Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions has trained DUI Insurance agents that understand the DMV and DOL rules and regulations after a DUI. We are well informed about the different penalties and requirements in every state we work in. This asset allows us to guide our clients through the DMV and insurance process after a DUI. We have specifically tailored our DUI/SR22 Insurance program to help our clients in your situation. Our SR-22 filing strategy will save you money on insurance while satisfying DMV regulations. You require a solution that will get you back on the road at an affordable rate to help protect you and your family. Give us a call let’s see how we can help you!
After being pulled over for a DUI, you may have a lot of questions.
- Will my license be suspended?
- How will my insurance be affected?
- Should I call my current insurance carrier?
- What is an SR-22?
- Should I hire an attorney?
- Do I need an Ignition Interlock Device?
- Will I have to perform community service or will I need to attend alcohol classes?
We can answer all these questions and many more. Contact us today to speak with a SR22 Insurance Certificate Agent, or click on your state below to learn more.