We are a fast-growing insurance broker in need of an Assistant in the Marketing department. This position reports to our Marketing Manager. The job also requires handling administrative duties such as Excel spreadsheets, correspondence, managing our inventory of promotional items and working with vendors.
Part-Time: 20- 30 hours/ week
Email: Marketing@BreatheEasyIns.com (resume and cover letter)
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Support marketing executives in organizing the various project
• General office duties
• Smart and savvy with creative writing skills
• Proficient with Computers, Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Photoshop/Illustrator experience is a plus!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A high level of attention to detail
• Organized, work quickly and efficiently
• Take direction well
• Strong work ethic
• Work well under pressure
• Professional and drama-free
• Willing to learn/gain experience
• Must be able to push, pull or lift to 30 lbs.
• This job is required to stand, walk, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and/or sit up
• Must be able to perform functions with repetitive wrist and arm motion.